VALORANT / SUNASIA ESPORTS
As RIOT Games is announcing the official global launch of VALORANT, sunAsia eSports is calling for the best FPS players in Asia to come forward and embark in this new adventure with the organisation. Player applications are now open at https://bit.ly/sunAsiaVALORANT-apply
We all have been waiting impatiently for this new launch date, especially in Asia Region, and wonder how it will impact on our Closed Beta accounts. Let’s go through it together and find out !…
The success of VALORANT Closed Beta has been so well received by the gaming communities around the world that Riot Games has decided to speed up the global launch date and advance it to JUNE 2nd 2020 instead of summer 2020 as initially announced.
Consequently, the drops in live streaming have stopped and the Closed Beta version will be gone forever by MAY 28th 2020.
These decisions came from the facts that the COVID-19 pandemic has constrained people around the world to be locked down in their homes, providing the best conditions to bring the excitement to its maximum for this new FPS.
sunAsia eSports is rooted by FPS gaming and eSports with some of the most experienced players and teams across Asia with popular titles such as CS:GO or Rainbow Six Siege. This makes us the perfect organisation to dive into VALORANT as a new FPS title in eSports.
Some of our teams and coached have already been preparing in the shadows with players screening and data analytics as well as what defines optimal strategies in this new competitive game.
Please join us on Discord at https://discord.me/sunAsia or submit your application at https://bit.ly/sunAsiaVALORANT-apply if you are in Asia and have what it takes to become an FPS eSports Champion at VALORANT.
Here’s a few important notes of information to keep in mind.
WORLD-WIDE* LAUNCH IS JUNE 2
- You’re probably aware of this, but it’s worth reminding. There are still some regions that we can’t get to just yet, like Vietnam, India, the Middle East, and a few others, but everyone is welcome.
VALORANT CLOSED BETA DROPS HAVE STOPPED
- If you still haven’t gotten closed beta access but were eligible, you’ll have an exclusive Twitch/VALORANT player card sitting in your inventory at launch (June 2). It doesn’t make up for not getting closed beta access, but you will have some privilege for the launch says
CLOSED BETA QUEUES END ON MAY 28 AT 9:00AM PT FOR ALL REGIONS
- Want to get your last game in? You can start it at 8:59am PT. At 10:30am PT, RIOT GAMES are taking the servers fully offline for a gentle scrubbing.
ALL PROGRESSION WILL BE RESET EXCEPT…
- … for whatever you earned in the Closed Beta player pass (which includes that exclusive gun buddy). You’ll keep those.
THE VALORANT STORE IS NOW DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE
- But you’ll get your VALORANT points back at launch!
YOUR STORE PURCHASES WON’T CARRY OVER BUT YOUR VALORANT POINTS WILL, WITH A +20% BONUS
- So if you bought 1,000 VALORANT points, you’ll have 1,200 VALORANT points at launch. It doesn’t matter if you spent those points or not.
ARE YOU A PROMISING VALORANT PLAYER IN ASIA ?
JOIN SUNASIA ESPORTS ON DISCORD OR APPLY BELOW:
Courtesy to Chris Tom aka “PWYFF”, Communications Lead at Riot Games